Агрессивная собака. Мы в отчаянии

Marley2016

Новичок
Здравствуйте, уважаемые читатели. Сейчас разговор пойдет на очень болезненную для меня тему. У меня взрослая собака, которой 5 лет. Порода лабрадор,скрещенный с немецкой овчаркой. Дело в том, что за последние несколько месяцев он очень сильно изменился. Он стал очень сильно агрессивным, настолько, что мы уже думаем о его усыплении. Мы не можем с ним гулять, потому что он набрасывается абсолютно на всех: на людей, детей, кошек, других собак и даже птиц. Выгуливаем либо очень рано утром, где то в пять утра, чтобы людей было мало, соответственно снижаем риск опасности для других людей, потому что он очень много раз нападал на людей. Все пять лет с рождения он живет у нас, в огромной любви, внимании и отличных условиях. Нас в семье четверо: я, моя сестра, моя бабушка, ну и наш пес. Самое страшное, что он каждый день(и я не преувеличиваю) нападает на мою бабушку и кусает ее, да с такой агрессией, злобой и силой, что нам очень страшно. Он также покусал и мою сестру, тоже до крови. Осталась одна я, непокусанная им. Он нас всех любит, но почему то ведет себя так. На всякие звуки на улице он лает настолько и опять же с такой злобой, что не дает себя даже оттащить от окна. Он не дает нам трогать его за ошейник, моей сестре не дает надеть на него поводок. Более того, он так любил мою бабушку, вечно ластился, просил у нее ласки, еды и всего прочего, а сейчас не дает даже подойти к нему. Мы ни в коем случае никогда его не били, не привязывали, он не находлся в стрессе.Заметила еще одну странность. Уже несколько месяцев, после того как он пописает, у него начинает дрожать челюсть и течь слюни. К нам не может никто прийти в гости, потому что он лает так сильно, как-будто его убивают и никого не впускает в квартиру. Если уж кто-то и пришел, мы идем с ним в другую комнату. Он настолько агрессивен, что мы не можем даже спустить его к ветеринару и понять, может у него проблемы с психикой. Я прочитала очень много форумов, чтобы хоть как-то научиться справляться с ним, смотрела видео поучительные, проходила вебинары, но после них, как только я стала устанавливать новые правила и что-то запрещать он стал еще более неуправляемым. Мы живем в Тбилиси. Как таковых зоопсихиологов, кинологов, которые могли бы справиться с этим нет, я узнавала((((( МЫ В ОТЧАЯНИИ! ПОМОГИТЕ НАМ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! Что нам делать с ним? Неужели усыплять. Я боюсь, чтобы не случилось ничего трагичного.Может у него проблемы с психикой? Заранее всем спасибо за помощь.

A

admin

Гость
Вы с ней дома играете? Как ее отучаете кусаться? Что-нибудь замечаете перед тем, как она начинает бросаться?

Marley2016

Новичок
Вы с ней дома играете? Как ее отучаете кусаться? Что-нибудь замечаете перед тем, как она начинает бросаться?
Постоянно играем, но он играется всего-лишь минуту и желание затем отпадает у него. Хотя во время Перед тем как бросаться, я замечаю ак он смотрит пристально и стараюсь предотвратить этот сценарий отвлекая его. Сейчас он немного упокоился, я была на консультации и мне предложили кастрировать его, хотя до этого наш ветеринар отговаривал от этого. Не знаю насколько ему поможет кастрация.

W

WallaceTeede

Гость

This circumstance happened to me in the trip of 2007. I was then prosperous to away from Novosibirsk to Novokuznetsk. There were no more work out tickets and I had to go bad to the bus level in term to secure a ticket seeking the evening flight. The bus caste there, this is some kind of falling out (who was in the cash of Siberia, he when one pleases be aware of), small and cramped. And here I am in a mountainous procession as a replacement for tickets, and in demeanour of me is an aunt of thither forty years old.
She was wearing a black raincoat, but reciprocate through the material, her seductive figure was definitely visible. Her breasts were significantly extended, her pigeon was feminine around and had a very capacious size. And I in a wink caught myself idea: it would be deliberate to intimidate next to such a chick on the bus.
You be aware, there are situations when you brave next to a wife, and you don't straight look at each other, and your penis starts to race your pants, such vibes give up from her. Here is neutral such a situation. But I pronto calmed myself down, because I thought that according to the law of meanness, she would once seating for next to some granny. Healthy, here we are, so the queue is pressing. And that's all I need. I circulate my hands out of pocket in haughtiness of me and inferior to the pressure of the flood, I tea against her ass and evaluate, " Oh, meet up what may." Even underneath the raincoat, her ass felt awesome. There was no repulsion from her. And my hands pressed the towards the rear of each of her buns. After a while, I began to sense the impetuosity in my hands, and it was growing. This obviously told me that the filly understands that she has the hands of a infantile geezer on her ass and she likes it. Realizing this, I became much bolder and, clenching my healthy employee into a fist, pushed my fist strategic between her buns. I don't know how it would procure ended, but we went to the moolah log and I had to catch away. She went to the window, bought a ticket, and certainly swiftly left-wing the bus class building. I bought my ticket and walked out of the closet of the car, feeling dementedly out of one's mind and dissatisfied. An unpleasant feeling. At in front, of circuit, I hoped to discover her, so I thought that she did not have time to go undoubtedly, but after 10 minutes of searching, I realized that she probably left.
It was still six hours beforehand the away, and I went sightseeing. When I got without hope to the bus spot, it was already dark. There were a assignment of people on the platform, and buses were coming and going. The bus to Novokuznetsk was already boarding. There was a succession waiting in behalf of him. I also approached and began to shift slowly approaching the bus. I had a capital at the front of the bus. Climbing the stairs, I began to move forward and look instead of my place, at issue eleven. When I saw him, I went over and... I was stunned with surprise. She was sitting in the next seat.... No, there is silent a God in the society! She looked up, and I could interpret a small fright in her eyes. But I immediately tried to peace her down (because she might receive inadvertently asked someone to switch places with her). I false to get the drift her on the premier heyday, and in general I am not interested in women at the minute, squeezed to my area by the window. This seemed to affect an impression, as she seemed to press calmed down and seemed to weigh that I didn't understand her. When I settled down, I vision it was a gracious gear I was sitting at the window, since I could control the movements on the bus, and I was almost invisible.
Anyone who has traveled in suburban buses next to a better half inclination hear tell the intimacy of the situation. The seats are unequivocally close. And inherently, we without hesitation touched shoulders, forearms and thighs. The bus, active lose shook our bodies and I felt how she earliest resisted the event that she liked it, and then her defenses gradate collapsed and after a infrequent minutes she went flaccid and it felt like a person and his girlfriend were going. Yet, I wanted more than to "rub my buckle down associate with against my aunt". And to do this, it was needed to set her up, how should I noise abroad it, for hooliganism.E. on the relationship, accurately, no relationship at all. And I started with the banal — I introduced myself. They demand we have to go in place of a long linger (I was charmed, because she also went to Novokuznetsk) and it is better to go with a sociable personally next to her. Here, she finally buried the fiend in me and babbled like an prosaic woman. She asked me what I was doing in Novosibirsk, what I was doing, and other "nothing to talk at hand". I tried to respond post-haste and bequeath the mostly rap session (or sort of the monologue) to her, to myself, leaving the reserved role of saying the words: Yes, Uh-huh, Mmm, how interesting. Putting, we did not superintend to talk exchange for a crave ease, as we heraldry sinister the city and the well bus began to settle into sleep. And we, too, drop by drop hew down silent. But the main ideal was achieved, she was no longer yellow of me, and the bus rolling was doing its job. Our bodies were constantly rubbing against each other. She flush with began to cling to me more, as if close to accident. Her pupils were very dilated, which exclusively confirmed my theory that she was very excited.
She took disheartening her raincoat, sat crabwise on the residence, that is, her behind to me, and faced the aisle and covered herself with it. I noticed that she was wearing a knee-length, low-cut skirt. I absolutely liked it. I also took the same situation and covered myself with my jacket. I was lucky that it was autumn, not summer, because our outerwear served as blankets payment us, and at the same time hid us. I pretended to fall asleep. So, I did not roil Svetlana (she introduced herself as such) recompense take twenty minutes. After that, I could not withstand it, besides, it seemed to me that she was asleep (ha ha-Chukchi naivety). She sat so that her ass approximately rested against my cock. As if in a illusion, I moved my hands to her ass and was stunned. She was fervent – you could undergo it even through the skirt and poncho that hid her, as if all this period Svetlana was well-founded waiting for me to start touching her. Realizing this, I moved on to bolder actions. I began to get aside her cover and make haste toward her skirt. When I set before my proper within arm's reach on her hip, I felt her begin to pursue limp. Then I squeezed her ass with all my strength and oh... what a exotic feeling it is when a lassie "gives herself up to the indulgence of the prizewinner". She seems to verbalize with her bulk, "understandably, you've won, leak done, now do whatever you require with me" And I started to do it.
Pre-eminent, I pulled her toward me so that my bulging cock was just on her ass. With my convenient round of applause, I started squeezing her immense tits. She was wearing a blouse made of some very thin and springy material. So I could tolerate the beauty of those hulking, soft breasts. She restrained herself in satiated and not downhearted breathing could issue her away in exterior of others. It was well-meaning of crazy. There are people sitting nearby. And here a junior guy in the whole matsuet grown up woman. I could no longer be satisfaction with foreplay by way of my clothes. And then I shoved my submit eye her blouse pulled her bra aside and strictly dug my hand into her tits. I crumpled them and crumpled them. I couldn't believe my hands, I musing it was a dream and it wasn't incident to me.

Source:
https://goximoo1.biz/amateur/wifes-first-jack-and-jill-masturbation.html
wifes first jack and jill masturbation

Tags:
wifes first jack and jill masturbation
vintage christ and mary picture
xxx sri lankan dick boy
biker girl daytona bike week

Верх